Complete one form after each session for each student-athlete that you tutor.
This will aid in monitoring academic progress by supplying continuous feedback
to the academic staff. It will enable the staff to detect and address problems
early. In addition, it will inform the staff of positive progress being made
during tutoring sessions. In order for tutoring to be successful, it is necessary
to have a completely candid report that emphasizes work, preparation and
attitude of our student-athletes. Thank you for your assistance!
Please answer "Yes" or "No" to the following:
1. Did student attend the tutoring session on time?
2. Did student bring his/her books to session?
3. Did student bring his/her notes to session?
4. Did the student complete their assignment from the last tutor session?
5. Was work assigned to student for the next tutor session?
Note: Please email Counselor with any concerns you have from today’s tutor session.